Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jared and Marina's Spokane Temple Sealing and Coeur D'Alene reception {Spokane Wedding Photographer}
































I had the great pleasure of shooting Jared and Marina's wedding at the Spokane LDS Temple and their reception in Coeur D'Alene, ID. Marina and I have a lot in common. She was born and raised in Albania and hasn't been living in the US for very long and she also had only her mom and dad at her wedding. Just like it was at my wedding.

The weather was warm and great (are they lucky or what?) and it was really fun getting to know them and their families. It is always amazing to be by the water in Coeur D'Alene. Such a beautiful place! I had a million ideas for different shots but we barely had 20 minutes there, since we stopped on the way to their reception.

There was a lot of dancing (including traditional Albanian dancing) , laughter and love! Just like I like it!
Jared and Marina, thank you so much for sharing your special day with me. I hope you love the images as much as I do!

PS A HUGE thanks to my awesome assistant Anita for the help and great shots! Lv ya girl!

2 comments:

  1. Ana, I ABSOLUTELY love the pictures. They are BEAUTIFUL! You and Anita did such a wonderful job. It was our pleasure and honor to have you at our wedding, especially help us with the photography. We loved getting to know you and Anita and enjoyed your company a lot. I am glad Jared and I chose you as our photographer! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marina! I'm so glad you like the images! You guys are the best! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete