Monday, September 26, 2011

Crystal and Nick's amazing wedding! {Spokane Wedding Photographer}















































Crystal and Nick got married and I was there. Even if I wasn't shooting the wedding I feel like I should have been there anyway. Because I feel like part of their family by now. I shot their maternity photos, their newborn portraits, their niece's newborn portraits and now their beautiful wedding. I am lucky that I get to know some amazing people along the way, and Crystal, Nick and little Ms Mya are not an exception.
Everything was perfect. It was pink. There were the cutest babies ever. The most emotional dance ever. The craziest dancing ever! There were kids swimming in the little pond. Grandpa was rocking baby girls. There was love. And tears. And love (have I mentioned that?)

Crystal and Nick, I wish you a lifetime of wonder and happiness (and many, many photo sessions!)

A huge thanks to my awesome assistant for the day, Ashley Alley. She was fabulous (you can see that in the last photo above). You rock, girl!

2 comments:

  1. Ana you are amazing to capture these moments....truly an artist. Thank you for saving these memories for our family. Robyn, Nick's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana-
    We consider you a part of our family as well. We not only love your talent but you as well! You have captured the two happiest days of our lives and i am sure that there will be more to come sooner than later :) You are truly amazing at what you do and we are so blessed to have crossed paths with you! <3 you! Crystal , Nick and Ms. Mya

    ReplyDelete