Thursday, November 24, 2011

A rocking downtown engagement session- David and Allison {Spokane Wedding Photographer}


















Ever since I talked to David the first time, I've been looking forward to shooting their engagement session. David is also a photographer and it was an honor to be chosen to shoot their wedding next year. He and Allison are also so much fun to hang out with. We had a blast! I love how the images turned out. As I said to them, they are definitely portfolio candy! LOL They are not only a great looking couple, but they are awesome at posing, giving suggestions and trying everything I suggested! David and Allison, thanks for everything! Can't wait to shoot your wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Ana this has to be my favorite shoot I've seen of yours ever! So many great poses and I loved that I got a feel for them as people. Plus they are a good looking couple! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete