Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Downriver Grill and The Flying Goat {Spokane Food Photography}














Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting some spectacular dishes from Spokane restaurants Downriver Grill and The Flying Goat. They are both amazing! Everybody I've talked to since has asked the same question: "DId you shoot the gorgonzola fries? Did you have some?" Shortly followed by : "Now I want to have some!". Everything they serve is delicious, beautiful and craving inducing. Feast your eyes and then head down to either one of them (or both!) to satisfy your craving!

A special thanks to Jonathan Sweatt, owner of both restaurants (and his staff!) and my great friend Julie Norris owner of Simply Gourmet Catering who totally rocked yesterday.

Click on the images to see them even bigger! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am blown away by your pictures!!! You truly made the food look at good as it tastes! I am so impressed by your talent. We need to celebrate over a bowl of Gorgonzola Fries:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! These are mouthwatering-ly excellent!

    ReplyDelete