Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Beautiful Wedding at Rocking K Ranch - Heather&Philip {Spokane Wedding Photographer}


























































Heather is one of those people you love from the moment you meet her. She hired me over the phone and I thought she was so nice and friendly. I couldn't wait to meet her. Then we arranged to meet and drive to the venue together so we could finalize the wedding timeline and so that I could visit Rocking K Ranch for the first time. After about 5 minutes, it was as if we were life long friends. I knew I was in for a treat on the wedding day. I wasn't wrong. The whole thing was pretty amazing. But the most remarkable thing during their wedding day was how much people love them. I see many brides frustrated with their wedding party for not performing the tasks they were supposed to or for not supporting them enough. It was definitely not the case for Heather and Philip. Their wedding party, friends and family were absolutely amazing and so loving! You can see in pictures that the day was filled with love, friendship and a LOT of emotion!

Everything was perfect and I can't emphasize enough what a beautiful venue Rocking K Ranch is. Beautiful scenery, gorgeous bridal suite, fabulous infinity pool, bright red barn and dozens of locations for photography. I could've played for a week. The staff was so helpful and made sure everything ran flawlessly. A special thanks to Wendy, who is the event coordinator there. (another life long friend I had just met!)

Heather and Phillip, you guys are a wonderful friends. I'm sad you don't live here so we can see each other more often! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Heather, your fairytale has only just begun.

If you want to know more about Rocking K Ranch check out their website:

http://www.rockingk.com/

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! You're pictures get me so excited Ana :)

    ReplyDelete