Monday, September 5, 2011

Picture overload at Brandon and Kasey's picture perfect wedding! {Spokane Wedding Photographer}







































































Have you heard before that a positive attitude makes everything better? Well, I think Brandon and Kasey are living by that principle and their wedding was proof was that. Kasey was my first (and only!) bride to say (when I called her about timelines, schedules, plans, lists,etc...): "Can we just wing it?" Brandon is a lucky, lucky guy. It was definitely one of my favorite weddings ever. I laughed (a lot!). I cried (a lot!). I took beautiful pictures. I witnessed beautiful moments. There was love all around. It was a truly a perfect day. Hence the picture overload. I'm sure that after looking at the images you won't hold it against me.

1 comment: