Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fisher Family Session {Spokane Family Photographer}





















Last week Katie filled me in on their secret and amazing plan for her mother's birthday. Both her and her brother's families were coming to Spokane to surprise her and they wanted to give her a family photo shoot as a birthday gift. How awesome is that? I was the fortunate one chosen to share and capture these special moments for them. They are a fun and loving family with beautiful grandkids! I had a lot of fun getting young William to smile and I think he was having fun too. I'm so grateful I get to witness these gatherings and that I get to meet such great people. I love my job!

Thank you so much Fishers and Pierces for having me over for this great family session! I hope you like the images as much as I do!

Enjoy the images and if you do, leave a comment!  = )

PS Click on the smaller images to see them larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment