Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful Maternity Session {Spokane Maternity Photographer}






















"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."  ~Elizabeth Stone


I had the pleasure of meeting Crystal and Nick last Wednesday a beautiful maternity session.  Crystal is one of those women who look absolutely amazing when they are pregnant. Radiant, glowing, gorgeous! We had so much fun and all along I kept thinking how lucky their little girl is to have such great parents who already love her so much and who clearly love each other too (coming to this photo shoot was a huge proof of Nick's love for Crystal, right Nick?). 
I especially like the last shot. I told Crystal that in Brazil, it's common to make a wish while your blowing on a dandelion. She made a wish for her little girl. = )
Now, I can't wait to have their little one in my studio when she is born. Crystal and Nick, thank you so much for sharing these special moments with me! I wish you and your little baby girl all the best in the world! See you soon!


Enjoy the photos, and if you do leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Ana, these are great!! I'm going to have to make my way back to Spokane when I'm good and pregnant in order for you to take pictures like these for me! And then I'll be back with my newborn so you can take those pictures too! Nice job!
    Jessica Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessica! That's so nice of you! I'd love to take your pictures. You are going to be a gorgeous mommy to be and I'm sure your baby will be ADORABLE! I'll wait then! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana, Thank you so much! You are a wonderful artist and Nick and I look forward to you capturing more moments for us, family photos, Baby Mya, etc... I will refer you to anyone that I know of wanting pictures. You are the one that made the pictures beautiful. Thank you again!
    Crystal & Nick

    ReplyDelete