Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rocking Downtown Senior Session {Spokane Senior Photographer}
























Yesterday I shot this amazing senior session downtown. I had gone location hunting last Saturday and found this great alley with so many places I wanted to use!
Kaylene, with her awesome fashion sense and style and her great attitude ("whatever it takes to get good pictures!"), was the perfect model for this location! She said she doesn't like having her picture taken and never does because she thinks she is not photogenic. I know what you're thinking - is she crazy? YES! She is gorgeous, super photogenic and a wonderful model. Every photographer's dream.! Kaylene and Debbie, thank you so much! Enjoy your images!
Everybody else- leave a comment so Kaylene knows how wrong she was ( and so I know you enjoyed the pics!)


PS A special shout out to my sister-in-law Anita who was my assistant for the day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow yeah she is totally gorgeous! I LOVE the white arches you found. Beautiful locations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible photos, nice place and a beautiful girl!That's the way to go!
    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete