Friday, April 22, 2011

Meet Handsome Mr B {Spokane Newborn Photographer}















After meeting Callie and Brandon for their maternity session last month I couldn't wait to meet their little one and he's here! A handsome, sweet, strong, alert and OH so cute baby boy they named Brenner. He just couldn't be cuter with LONG eye lashes, fuzzy dark hair and plenty of heart melting smiles. Thanks Callie and Brandon for sharing your beautiful baby boy with me. He's perfect!

Enjoy the images and if you do, leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I was planning to leave a comment on how darling that first picture is but OH MY GOSH I can't BELIEVE how awesome the mom looks! Wow, she can be in a tube top so early after giving birth, she is so lucky! I LOVE the side by side photos of her maternity one and then holding the baby one. Awesome job Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Ana! Loved the yawn pictures :) And I agree with Wendy - Mom looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures Ana! I can't wait to see the rest of them! I can't even begin to pick my favorite. You were able to capture his little personality in these shots. I showed my family today and they brought tears to their eyes. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete