Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sam & Tasha's engagement session {Spokane Wedding Photographer}

















Yesterday I met up with Sam and Tasha at Manito Park for their engagement session. It rained. And snowed. And it was sunny. And we laughed. A LOT! They are just so great together! It's hard to get people to act natural in front of the camera but these two just totally rocked their session and I got some fabulous shots of them just being themselves and having fun together. It really does help that Tasha is probably one of the most photogenic people I've ever shot. It was an amazing photo shoot and I am just so glad I get to meet wonderful people like them all the time and I get to share a little bit of  their love stories. Thanks Tasha and Sam for being such wonderful and fun models. I wish you a lot of happiness together!

No comments:

Post a Comment